There have been a lot of rumors circling around the internet lately about the next version of the iPhone. We won’t know for sure until Apple announces it later this year, but it’s nice to look forward to a brand new iPhone.
Here’s a list of the latest iPhone news to keep you up to date:
- iPhone 5S will have new color options – The next iPhone will reportedly be available with three or five different color options, including one to three new colors on top of the current black and white options.
- iPhone 5S will reportedly be available with ‘at least’ two screen sizes – Many Android smartphones offer different screen sizes, but Apple has always only provided one size per model. Reports suggest that Apple is considering the next-generation iPhone will have at least two sizes this summer.
- iPhone 5S Rumored To Be Fingerprint Scanning – Fingerprint identification technology could be part of the iPhone 5S and this is likely to be the major new feature used to market the iPhone 5S, similar to what Siri was to the iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5S said to feature new 12-megapixel camera – It’s reported that the new iPhone 5S will feature an upgraded 12-megapixel camera with improved image capture capabilities in low light.
- A New Entry-Level iPhone – It is looking increasingly likely that after years of rumors, Apple will finally launch a cheaper iPhone model in an effort to attack emerging markets. Apple is prepping a cheaper iPhone model that will launch in late 2013. The new iPhone may cost as little as $99 or $149.